VIEW IT ON BLACK, THANKS! This new perspective is a stitched 14mm view from one of my favorite trees in the eastern Sierra. Although it is on the edge of this scene I wanted to create a rendition where the tree was looking out towards the beautiful landscape, sharing it with the viewer. On this afternoon a storm was closing in on the mountains up high and through it came a combination of sunlight and falling snow which combined for a what I felt was a magical looking softness to the atmosphere. I chose to add to this almost surreal look by making 20-second exposures in the high wind and fast-moving clouds, showing some directional motion. I wanted to present the highlights as bright as possible without blowing them totally for a maximum of tonal contrast drawing the eye into the background even with light behind the peak, at a moment when the light was fading from the foreground rock. via 500px
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário