terça-feira, 24 de março de 2015

Divided We Fall by snyder7



Falls Creek Falls in the Columbia Gorge, on the Washington side, near Carson. These falls are pretty amazing, and the trail leading up to them is just as great. And we visited during the fall, a couple of years ago. Tula, TJ, Peyton and I met for a quick trip to the falls in the Columbia Gorge area. Fall color was mostly gone, but still a great trip! It's about 2 miles I believe from the trailhead. I was lead to this spot by my photo pals Tj and Tula, while Peyton and I followed them. Earlier in the day we visited Spirit Falls. Feel free to like, share, etc, etc, etc. Oh, and if you'd like to give me some money for lessons or prints, please visit my website! grin emoticon via 500px

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário