© Jerry T Patterson - All Rights Reserved Worldwide In Perpetuity - No Unauthorized Use. Absolutely no permission is granted in any form, fashion or way, digital or otherwise, to use my Flickr images on blogs, personal or professional websites or any other media form without my direct written permission. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Camera equipment: Canon 5D Mark III, 16-35mm f2.8L II USM lens ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I am back from the 5 night Arches National Park Milky Way Night Sky workshop I lead from from March 20-24. We had some really nice dark skies throughout the workshop. I took my group from numerous sites in ANP, Professor & Castle Valley to the House on Fire west of Blanding, UT to Monument Valley while staying at "The View" hotel. Here's a photo I took after setting up my light source to my left. After the day hikers left, my guess is that around 30 night sky photographers remained to photograph Delicate Arch with the Constellation over it. I quickly had everyone in sync to start their shots at the same time. It was a lot of fun and the most people I have ever lead in one site when conducting a night sky photography workshop. We all returned home with some great night sky photos to say the least. If you've never been in Arches National Park or have but aren't familiar with the best sites for great photography, you just may want to take a look at my ebook ... Arches National Park - A Photographer's Site Shooting Guide 1. Do you shoot the Milky Way but need a little help in getting the Milky Way to jump out of your photos ? If so, take a look at my ebook A Photographer's Milky Way Processing Guide - A Photoshop HowTo Here's my remaining 2015 photograph workshops: June 26-28: Grand Teton National Park Sept 4-7: Glacier National Park and Waterton, Canada Oct. 2-4: Grand Teton National Park (fall colors) Oct 8-12: Colorado fall colors I include a Milky Way night sky photography workshop in each of the workshops above. Take a look at this page for more info on these workshops with Sapna Reddy ... JP-SR 2015 Photography Workshops if you are interested in joining us for any of the workshops above. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ You may also find me at: .. Amazon || Smashwords || SmugMug || 500px || 72dpi || Google+ || facebook ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Thanks for stopping by. via 500px
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário