sábado, 21 de março de 2015

Day goes by by Carlos_Santero_nature



In January I stand at this beach as the sun goes down. Normally my work was done because I was in another location before to shoot an awesome landscape with rocks in the ocean. But I see this wonderful light and I had to put my ass and my gear into the sand. In summer at this beach are thousands of tourists and you´ll never get a chance to shot only one photo without people. At this evening there are not so much people there, maybe 30 or 40 and about 10 photographers. I ask the people and photographers if they can out of my field for 10 minutes. All the people were so friendly and do this, so I was very lucky to do this shot. 4-5 times some kid run into my LT but one time I had many luck! Thank you all for reading, and watching! via 500px

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário