quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2015

The Watcher by AaronReedPhotography



The Watcher - Aaron Reed Photography Prints & Licensing: http://ift.tt/12VidRu It had been a while since I edited an image of "the tree" and I know what you are thinking...not again...am I right? The interesting thing about images of this tree is how tiny parts of the image speak to different people and slight variations can mean the difference between liking it, or loving it for many people. I have sold over 400 prints of this tree in different variations to everyone from serious art collectors to people who are buying their very first print and many of them share their feelings about the image, this tree or it's symbolism and what it means to them. I have received outpourings of gratitude so sincere that it almost made me want to give them their money back. Seriously. At the end of the day, these stories and glimpses into why & how people appreciate my art is more valuable that any price I could ever put on them. I became a photographer because I feel it in my soul when I create and to understand the connection with those who view them is incredible. So, although this looks like others you have seen from me, as well as others, it is new, different and its own inspiration. I hope you enjoy it. via 500px

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário