Ultraviolet-A and near-Infrared Photography: I hate myself for loving you Spammers soliciting votes: You give love a bad name Critiques: Please, please... me, oh yeah, like I please you Drop by my Facebook Page http://ift.tt/1ovULG8 for the latest. Due to heavy time constraints, I’ve minimised all activities here but should you be interested, I’ve relegated most photographs to my Sets. I am currently refining my passion in the invisible spectrum (UV-VIS-NIR) while at the same time exploring the basics and challenges of wide-field astrophotography with a DSLR in a light polluted city. Have a great life ahead! ******** * best viewed against a dark background; kindly click on the image * # please do not feel obligated to vote; a comment though is always welcome # ******** Near Infrared. Gardens by the Bay, Singapore. Check out my 'Stories'http://ift.tt/1xI8UEl to see my sample workflow ******** * For my Facebook friends and fans, an ongoing series of the invisible spectrum series is in my FB page http://ift.tt/1xI8UEp via 500px
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário