Black back ground is my recommendation. Just click the photo(for PC vewing.) Want to see Full size? please visit my newly opened website
http://ift.tt/1BKChao Taking a beautiful scene as beautiful in nature is pretty hard to me. Rather I think I'm good at finding a hidden beauty in urban area. So every Autumn I am always overwhelmed by its colorful, vivid, beautiful appearance. However last year I could manage to shot some beautiful autumn scenes. So allow me to upload one of them even in the midst Winter. This was from Mt,Minou, Osaka, where I live nearby. (Chech the map) Minou is a famous sightseeing spot in Osaka, and every year so many people come to see its beautiful autumn leaves, and water fall. But this place is a bit out of the main course. so no one come into "this area". So I was lucky to find them. via 500px
http://ift.tt/1BKChao Taking a beautiful scene as beautiful in nature is pretty hard to me. Rather I think I'm good at finding a hidden beauty in urban area. So every Autumn I am always overwhelmed by its colorful, vivid, beautiful appearance. However last year I could manage to shot some beautiful autumn scenes. So allow me to upload one of them even in the midst Winter. This was from Mt,Minou, Osaka, where I live nearby. (Chech the map) Minou is a famous sightseeing spot in Osaka, and every year so many people come to see its beautiful autumn leaves, and water fall. But this place is a bit out of the main course. so no one come into "this area". So I was lucky to find them. via 500px
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário