terça-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2015

The Watchman - Crater Lake National Park, Oregon by DaveMorrow



You can learn how I photographed & edited this exact shot using my Free Star Trails Shooting & Post Processing Video Tutorials linked below. http://ift.tt/1EKAMZp... *About the Shot* From one of my most memorable nights under the stars. Paul Weeks and I decided to head up to Crater Lake last March for a few nights of snow shoeing and exploring around the rim. After a really nice twilight and sunrise we decided to hike / snow shoe / struggle to the Watchman Tower which provides the highest overlook in the park during the winter season. After a long day of hiking and shooting we were much too tired to set up any tents so sleeping bags & mats on the snow was about the best we could do. With no wind the temps dropped to 25 degree F which really isn't bad for winter night at Crater Lake. As we laid out in our bags I set up a star trail composition and let it fire off for a few hours. Thanks for looking, Dave via 500px

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário